Thread: non-sensical thread

No one misses me? what the ****?

AHHH........We missed you Gore.

Banned
    speek for your self... i didnt evean know he was gone... :P

welcom back tho...

Nightfalls_Girl

Update:

Some fo you already know my ex pissed me off. Anyway, shesaid shes "sorry" and some other ****, i met a girl last night said wants to bite me, and another one, and another girl that likes Danzig....Heh, thats all for now, I went to bed 3 hours ago. And Im awake now...Damn I'm tired

Banned
    hmmm, just a thought but may be you should take some drugs to nock your self out, so as you can sleep... :P

Nightfalls_Girl

Hmm a girl that wants to bite you and the other that likes the group danzig. looks like you have a hard choice chosing which one you like better.

Banned
    Nope wasnt me, although I probably would have anyway.

Originally posted here by DeadAddict
    Hmm a girl that wants to bite you and the other that likes the group danzig. looks like you have a hard choice chosing which one you like better.
    Choose ONE? Heh, you dont know me to well huh I'm not taken anymore, so it's gore fest. I don't cheat but, I dont have a GF right now so I dont have to choose. Besides another one called me today. It's weird, I'm a "chubby punk rocker", so I'm not sposed to have girls wanting me according to most people.

Heh, My aunt took me out to eat because waitresses just kinda get my sence of humor and flirt with me alot, and like she takes me out because we usually get free beer because they all hit on me and ****. It's odd, I used to get depressed about girl troubles and now I'm like, wow this is a good change.

My aunt was like I'm leaving your phone number for a tip. I was like the hell you are. She was cute though....Hmmm.. Maybe heh. Might have to go to a restaraunt later on.

Oh how cute, as I was typing all this upper half out the phone rang, lol. Oohhhhohohohoh gore has girls calling. lol. And umm, lol, night, you dont have to tell ME to take pills, I was high when I went to bed, and when I woke up I grabbed the Vicodin. My shoulders been sore for like 3 days and all tenced up and nothing else really works.

Damn I'm high, I gotta go to class in a few too We had our first test in my C++ class. I hope I got a decent grade on it, I know a got some wrong though because I missed the last class and didnt read the chapter at all. BUT MY PROGRAM COMPILED!!!!! *stoned happy nerd dance* lolololol.

Hmmm, what else....Oh yea, I'm "fat" and have 7 girls that want me. So to a certain someone who said **** about how I look, lick my huge wang =)

Haha, this has to be such a great waste in packets, this thread. oh well, I wont have to write in my journal now. Oh yea, I still have the #1 journal here....Which is weird, I mean I have alot of entries, but hardly anyone leaves a comment...And theres like 12,000 Views! Am I really that cool? Pfft like I gotta ask that.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

I'm a machine gun =D !!!

Oh, and, I might be getting hired at the mall as a computer guy! Hehe. Hmm, phone again? damn...

/nick gore-BRB-Pimpin

****...Not on IRC, whoa, HAHA!

Ok, I'm done. And if you think I'm weird because of this thread or my sence of humor, grab ahold of the ears hanging out of your butt cheeks, and tug that head outta your ass =)

I like cheese

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Cheese was my roomate in college
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman