Page 54 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    Cheese smelled though, I used to make him sit in the fridge.

Banned
    oh you poor twisted child...

Nightfalls_Girl

Alison back today w00t

/me goes deletes all p0rn - not be needing that no more

Banned
    lol thats what you think...

Nightfalls_Girl

Banned
    and people are picking on my spelling....

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1

Nightfalls_Girl

no, no. He spelled everything correctly, he was just using a modified language.

You on the other hand, are using the English language. You have no excuse. lol
    =

Banned
    no no no..
    I may be using the "english" language as my bassiss just as he was, im just mearly modafying it just as he did...

:P

Nightfalls_Girl

11 More days!!!!!!!!#@$@#%$^

October is coming Finally! I cant wait. The season of cold and darkness. From my awesome profile:

Halloween is one of the oldest holidays with origins going back thousands of years. The holiday we know as Halloween has had many influences from many cultures over the centuries. From the Roman's Pomona Day, to the Celtic festival of Samhain, to the Christian holidays of All Saints and All Souls Days.

Hundreds of years ago in what is now Great Britain and Northern France, lived the Celts. The Celts worshipped nature and had many Gods, with the sun God as their favorite. It was "he" who commanded their work and their rest times, and who made the earth beautiful and the crops grow.

The Celts celebrated their New Year on November 1st. It was celebrated every year with a festival and marked the end of the "season of the sun" and the beginning of "the season of darkness and cold."

On October 31st after the crops were all harvested and stored for the long winter the cooking fires in the homes would be extinguished. The Druids, the Celtic priests, would meet in the hilltop in the dark oak forest (Oak trees were considered sacred). The Druids would light new fires and offer sacrifices of crops and animals. As they danced around the fires, the season of the sun passed and the season of darkness would begin.

When the morning arrived the Druids would give an ember from their fires to each family who would then take them home to start new cooking fires. These fires would keep the homes warm and free from evil spirits.

The November 1st festival was called Samhain (pronounced "Sow-En"). The festival would last for 3 days. Many people would parade in costumes made from the skins and heads of their animals. This festival would become the first Halloween.
    During the first century the Romans invaded Britain. They brought with them many of their festivals and customs. One of these was the festival know as Pomona Day, named for their Goddess of fruits and gardens. It was also celebrated around the 1st of November. After hundreds of years of Roman rule the customs of the Celtic's Samhain festival and the Roman Pomona Day mixed becoming 1 major fall holiday.

The next influence came with the spread of the new Christian religion throughout Europe and Britain. In the year 835 AD the Roman Catholic Church would make November 1st a Church holiday to honor all the Saints. This day was called All Saint's Day, or Hallowmas, or All Hallows. Years later the Church would make November 2nd a holy day. It was called All Souls Day and was to honor the dead. It was celebrated with big bonfires, parades, and people dressing up as saints, angels and devils.

But the spread of Christianity did not make people forget their early customs. On the eve of All Hallows, Oct. 31, people continued to celebrate the festivals of Samhain and Pomona Day. Over the years the customs from all these holidays mixed. October 31st became known as All Hallow Even, eventually All Hallow's Eve, Hallowe'en, and then - Halloween.

The Halloween we celebrate today includes all of these influences, Pomona Day's apples, nuts, and harvest, the Festival of Samhain's black cats, magic, evil spirits and death, and the ghosts, skeletons and skulls from All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day.

Happy early Halloween everyone!!!!!!! I'll prolly do my hair in a devil lock and wear my skeleton gloves that I wear like all year round anyway. Oh, I can Hardly wait!!!!

Also:

My ex GF talked to me last night again, but it actually turned out good! And it was cute, she got jelouse as hell because she found out how many girls I'v been with, and she found out one of my friends in gothic modeling wants me and was in my lap and playin with me and ****. Lol, it ruled.

Anyway, shes coming over tuesday. She was like totally pissed though when she found out about some other girls I know. Heh, it rocked.

ND: Pepsi.
    NE: Vicodin.
    NP: The Misfits on my other computer, and Halloween on my DVD Player...Special extended edition, has extra fopotage found in no other version. I have 3 versions of Halloween 1, and 3 of Halloween 4. and about 5 of Night of the Living Dead.

I now have 103 Horror Movies

Banned
    Isnt Halloween the time when all the frogs lick each other to get spaced out?

Wait that was Woodstock.

Friday Night Check-In

Okay...whatcha doin tonight?

I'm going to hang out at a friends house, and then maybe go out (friends house sounds kinda boring tonight)
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.