Page 851 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851852853861901951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

rotfl I took 10 questions
    10.00% Your Score
    got 1 right and it was guessing lol
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    i didnt do those yet, and i have to take that Citizenship test in 1 year ...then i'll be american oh no hehe

Have to take a citizenship test here then I'll become a Dominican citizen..nothing to be proud of but ok..
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Raion what are some good spots in D.R? I'd love to go there sometime..
    Space For Rent.. =]

1st I wouldn't reccomend coming down here but if you're really interested and want to have a good time you can visit Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo, Nagua, Samana, Santiago. Those are all turist locations 3 of them are because of their beaches (Puerto Plata, Nagua, Samana). And if you come stop by Cotui, we'll have a beer

EDIT: Anyone ever hear of or drink this beer? http://www.superbachatazo.com/IMAGES...te/botella.gif

No. Ever heard of Sizzurp?
    Space For Rent.. =]

No

Banned
    Now that you mention those tests, MemorY... I applied for my SSN today (should get that stupid little card - the government doesn't have enough money to plastify them, I suppose? - in two weeks)... and those tests... if you look at 95% of immigrants in the US, then I really have my questions about those tests...heh. Can't be that difficult...

One of the questions is supposedly "Name one of the benefits of being a US citizen", and one of the possible answers is "being able to travel with a US passport" or something... I think they should replace "benefits" by "risks"...lol.

Banned
    hahhaha neg ....rofl. ...well i heard that one "benefit" is that you can live in any country as a citizen if you are an american citizen ...?? is that true. ...

Sizzurp is a new drink owned by a rapper. Kinda like how Armadale (a vodka reject) is owned by Jay-Z.
    Space For Rent.. =]