Page 901 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 4018018518918999009019029039119511001 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Hey guys and ladies
    I'm baaaaack!!!!!

Welcome back Cotter

This time don't dissapear for so long

/me doesn't know who DeadAddict is but welcome back
    Only one more test to go and I have a headache and sleepy. After Friday no more school and tomorrow there is no school (some holiday) although I rather there would be school tomorrow to finish these d***ed tests!
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Originally posted here by Raion
    /me doesn't know who DeadAddict is but welcome back
    He is only one of the Senior Post whores or this thread. (in 3rd place as I last recall)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Banned
    i dropped a needle on my foot today, and it went through my foot and the floor and killed some guy downstairs cuz it went through his brain, and his cat came up and beat the crap out of me because he was pouring her milk when i killed him so she got mad.

He is only one of the Senior Post whores or this thread. (in 3rd place as I last recall)
    Damned Post Whores..
    But then again what am i talking about i wish i could someday be a Post Whore like them

Banned
    But then again what am i talking about i wish i could someday be a Post Whore like them
    you can only wish .

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by MemorY
    i dropped a needle on my foot today, and it went through my foot and the floor and killed some guy downstairs cuz it went through his brain, and his cat came up and beat the crap out of me because he was pouring her milk when i killed him so she got mad.
    That is just not right.
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

you can only wish .
    Or i could also Dream About being an 3li73 p057 \/\/h0r3 ..
    C i can even type in leet tryping, so i must be close to being able to Post Whore with the Best..

Well, I was trying to make a new comment system with mysql but figured out it isn't as simple as I thought.. why couldn't they just make mySQL like this:
    delete tablename field
    add table
    update tablename field
    Much easier to understand than:
    DELETE FROM tablename WHERE field = value;
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!