anti abortion acivism
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anti abortion acivism

anti abortion acivism

So in florida today they are exacuing a guy who murdered abortion doctors. He has shown no remorse and has claimed that god will reward him for doing the lords work.

How is this man difrent then the hijackers who hit the world trade center? Why are we not calling for all southern baptists to die bucause they are all terrorists? How is it that as a society we can seperate this loser form the rest of christianity but we cannot seperate the hijackers fom the rest of islam.

As for comments on people calling the hijackers heros, plenty of people in this country consider these doctor killers heros, I guess we are not all that difrent in our hatred and intolerance.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Those are some of the same thoughts I have on the subject. However I don't get the impression that most Americans correlate the hijacking with all people of Islam. I think is more of a religious hatred and the hijacking is used to cover up the real intentions.

I heard the guy on the news. He is a mirror to the same people we were aghast at yesterday in the discussion of the UK celebration of 911; an exact carbon copy. But I bet some people are saying "Amen brother"
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

for the first part, most americans supported this war in iraq as a war on terror even though hussain had nothing to d owith 9/11

I agree compleatly with your second point.

I wasn't correlating my comment to the war, just a general consensus on what I percieve the overal attitude of American sentiment to Islam is. The war is targeting specific terrorist groups believed to have perpetrated the attack. Unless you are under that impression that America is indeed targeting Islam and not just terrorism. Or that the United States is only doing it for oil. Or that George is finishing off some sort of family vandetta for his father or any of the other BS people subscribe too.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

So how is iraq conected t oalquadia? Beond the obvious, that alqudia was origonaly formed to oust Hussain.

You are saying that Al-Qa'ida has sole purpose and was formed to oust Saddam Hussein ?

/edit I see your point about the direct link to 911 though.
    West of House

Banned
    Having an abortion is a personal decision,usuly a chicks,not some d00ds.
    Who gave him the right to go and kill people??
    Kinda ironic dont you think. He is going killing people be cose he is agains those that "kill" baby's / fetuses...
    hehe funny the irony of that...

Nightfalls_Girl

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    You are saying that Al-Qa'ida has sole purpose and was formed to oust Saddam Hussein ?

/edit I see your point about the direct link to 911 though.
    Remember alquida is fundimentaist, hussain is secular, alquida was fromed in the early 90's right before golf war one as a force t ooust hussain and protect the saudies, the saudies refused their help and ask Bush senior for help insted. thus they hat e us as well, but if we are grate satan #1 to them hussain is great satian #2

Hmmm, I don't know the history of Al-Qa'ida and their relationship to Iraq. I do know based on speeches and press conferences that they were the 1st target but not the last.

He is going killing people be cose he is agains those that "kill" baby's / fetuses...
    I have watched all his press appearances, the dude is PSYCO. Him and Charles Manson could have a nice game of chess and keep one another company. They are on the same level. After all; Charles Manson says outright, with "wide staring eyes", that he IS Jesus Christ.
    West of House

I do think that it was very wrong for this person to kill these doctors.

To address your statement Nightfalls girl about an abortion being a personal decision, I do believe that, but I believe abortion should be illegal. No matter what, its the taking of a innocent life.
    =