Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Moving on to the next level.

No it doesn't I always try to go for the extreme side of things. I honestly have to say Ennis.
    IMA I think that the Tutorial is really well put together and I would be honored to read another one.

Jizz

Banned
    I'm going to work on part two next week but its the weekend, I plan on getting pissed!!!

Good luck with the getting pissed mission

Banned

feck up!

Nice Very enspirational

Banned
    Anyone got any ideas for part two?

Maybe the areas that you could or should work on to increase your knowledge, or better yet you could go into detail about, how so many people try to learn everything and because of that they end up knowing a little of everything but, really have no foundation, and have no expertise.

Just an Idea.

Originally posted here by Vorlin
    There are three types of people when it comes to computers (ignoring those who don't use them at all, even at their jobs):

End users - these are your mass populous who use the machine in front of them because they have to. They may or may not like using them but because it's required for the job they're to do, they use it accordingly. Simple tasks such as basic manipulation through Windows, internet, email, and others are the general tasks accomplished. Most end users forget computers the minute they go home. I've also seen experts in their field completely clueless when it comes to basic computer management, example being programmers.

Power users - quite a few steps up the ladders than an end user, these are the ones who are pretty comfortable with the environment they're in and have surpassed basic computer management. Application management, registry manipulation, and other more advanced topics are what these like to work with as they aren't afraid of the machine before them. These are the ones to watch out for in work environment because more times than not, they believe themselves to be as high if not higher than the IT department. Now, I'm not saying that all IT are smart or good in their field because I've seen some pretty dumb IT "professionals" as well as some pretty dumb "power users". Definitely someone you can carry on a conversation about computers with.
    Thank you very much Ennis. I am a neophyte I would suppose because I do not really know all this stuff inside and out, albeit I am 16, but still. I forget who said it, but I do not think it is fair to consider all coders incompitent in the area(s) of computer management. I code, but I also know a lot about "Application management, registry manipulation, and other more advanced topics." Thank you and again, thank you very much Ennis.
    PS: Is 16 to young?

Well it seems there are some good and bad reactions and alot of negative energy in this post. Im not going to get involved in it but I would like to congratulate Ennis on a superb tute.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

AO Part Timer
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    Anyone got any ideas for part two?
    We'll, may I suggest a helmet. That would be a good start. I am going to remain neutral about this topic. I will however say this much. I happen to agree with thehorse13

TH13- ,"When faced with a problem, typically you end up learning more about things you never thought to even attempt before you were faced with the issue."
    There is however one thing you both forgot. When you are faced with a problem. You may read, tinker, **** even guess towards a fix. Often times you discover the problem, from which you say, "Wouldn't it of been easier if they had done it this way?" Then inguniuity is born. So from exploration to problem solving to invention. And such is the cycle.

Be safe and stay free
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark