Thread: sam

sam

i am trying to copy a SAM file to a floppy...i cant right click on it and cant open it ...any ideas...moi

Simple use a program called ntfsdos.exe that will let you copy it
    I have something to say: it´s better burn out, then to fade away.

anyone know where this program might be located? thanks

chad7 try a google search and you should be able to locate the program from there.

Good luck. Go google.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Might try dumping the SAM to /repair with rdisk. I know they removed it in 2000/XP but I heard it still works fine if you get a copy of it as long as you arent using AD

-Maestr0
    \"If computers are to become smart enough to design their own successors, initiating a process that will lead to God-like omniscience after a number of ever swifter passages from one generation of computers to the next, someone is going to have to write the software that gets the process going, and humans have given absolutely no evidence of being able to write such software.\" -Jaron Lanier

long live DOS...learn the copy command
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Angry

aaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

some of the oldes h/p texts deal w/ cracking the "SAM" procedure... do some ****ing search
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe