Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Windows Upside Down.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    hey i have a problem i need fixing. i have a C:/windows/system/Vmm32/ifsmgr.vxd error and it says i dont have enough memory to even run windows! i have a dell p4 384 megs of ram, 2 harddrives and a dial up connection :-( running win. 98 SE. any suggestions?? i dont even know why this happened! thanx bye.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    A hammer would help..

Nightfalls_Girl

Cool upside down display

Howdy:

My kid's display was upside down. The cntl-alt-down combo worked. His machine is an HP running XP-home, and has a CRT. My daughter has the same machine with a differenct CRT, and it worked there, too. Mine and my wife's are both hacked together with LCDs running Win2K-Pro, and it didn't work on either of those. I'm not sure if it's the A-Open video cards or the LCD monitors that are preventing it.

rkr

beermeister: Please look at the blinking date of the post next time (it indicates its an old post). Thanks!
    Space For Rent.. =]

I had that problem of the upside down screen, i believe it has something to do with vid card. But it happen to a few users at work, and although they freaked out and the ctrl-alt UP/Down did not work all i did was just refresh the resolution and everything came back to normal and it never happened again...it was weird.