Thread: True Love!

Talking True Love!

Heh heh,

This ones for all the people that are happily married, the people that think they've found the right one, or the curious at heart that are desperate as hell (me ).

How did it feel when you first looked at her/him? Did you fall in love right off the bat?

How did you know that they were right for you? Did you have to earn thier affection or vice versa?

How many times did you 'think' you were in love before and what felt so different about this girl/guy that you just knew?

This might seem a little out there to some people but, I'm just wondering...

Lol, only one person here would know why I threw this thread out here.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Lol, only one person here would know why I threw this thread out here.
    Well OK, who is she?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

This ones for all the people that are happily married, the people that think they've found the right one, or the curious at heart that are desperate as hell (me ).
    No fair, i don't quite feel desperate and there is no in-between option.. Just pulling your leg man.

Did you have to earn thier affection or vice versa?
    I guess don't quite meet the criteria to post to this thread, since I don't think I've ever been in love, but all the girlfriends I ever had (5, most during or before highschool) sorta came up to me. I guess I got lucky, because I don't typically come up to girls and begin talking to them and what not.

Give'm hell bro.

My personal experience requires no effort whatsoever.

Me being the cute, loveable, cuddly, yet strong type that I am, I have no problems with women

Actually, I've never been in love, yet. But since college is staring in 4 days I'm sure I will be in love. Just gotta give me some time.
    =

Love I would imagine that I was in love once.

The better question that I would ask are you still in love with that person?

Most relationships I must say that the male must persue in the one that I was in love I said Hi but, she persued.

Funny Eh.

No, I am not still with her as for if I still love her Yeah.

Like alot.

I don't know when I get to college like Cheyenne Said I will probably fall in love again I, usually am not the one to persue the fact that I am a Starting Jock usually makes it easy.

Frame has it right though give them hell.

You will never know unless you ask.

Jizz

Well OK, who is she?
    Lol, sorry didn't mean to imply that she goes here.

Frame knows who I'm talking about .

Actually, I've never been in love, yet. But since college is staring in 4 days I'm sure I will be in love. Just gotta give me some time.
    Isn't that the cycle for most people. High-School is more like a training ground for real relationships for when you go to collage. I 'thought' I was in love twice, that's why I asked some of the questions in my first post. Kinda discouraging when your as sensitive as me .

Give'm hell bro.
    Will do, I'm just trying to do a little reasearch here. LOL!
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

I relized when we had been dateing for a week and ket trying to talk about things from our indipendten past, we kept forgeting that we hadn't been together forever, I took that as a good sign.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?