Thread: is there real-time chat here

is there real-time chat here

if there is one i have not found it yet...but might there be a real-time chat room on this site....seems to me it would be much more effective than posts...i mean i like the posts but it would be cool to do real time chat......

Connect to: irc.yoursincyberspace.com (port 6667) and join channel #antionline
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

yea but it wont let me log in and says site not open to public....am i stupid? dont answer that

You need to connect to ircyoursincyberspace.com with your IRC client (assuming you have one installed). It's working for me now (you'll be sent to the default channel, #GreetingsAll anyway I think. You don't need a username or password.

I'm logged in now as 'pwaring', so if you connect you should be able to see me.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

The way people post here, it is almost like real time chat...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Besides irc.yoursincyberspace.com there are a few other servers that some AOers frequent at
    irc.shrekkie.com
    irc.unerror.com / irc.loonyservices.com

This would be a nice idea. However, we have to consider how multinational we are, and the timelines.................

I have a fear of "realtime support"

sorry...............just your usual IT paranoid

good luck

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    That board has been down for awhile. You'll find many of us at irc.unerror.com or on shrekkie's site though the address escapes my memory right now.

EDIT: Dammit Noodle, you beat me to it!!

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

why don't you just click the link in my sig to join yoursincyberspace.com, you can connect to the chat with their java client without an irc client if you're a member.

PS. its free and most the same people hang out on there as they do here.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Banned
    also irc.bytekill.com ...