Thread: Implementing site suggestions

Implementing site suggestions

There have been dozens of decent suggestions to improve AO over the past month, yet very few seem to have been implemented.

Really, the site suggestions/bugs forums should be checked regularly, and either have suggestions implemented or refused (and then close the thread with a reason why the suggestion has been added/refused).

Either way something should be done to ensure that suggestions and bugs are not just lying around here for all eternity.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AntiOnline Admin
    We do read them and we have made changes based on feedback. The AP system was changed after lots of discussion. The front page's concentration on security was a suggestion. There have been a number of these changes.

And somtimes, something that is a good idea may be worth doing down the road, when some other work is being done. So there are times when we need to just think about it.

And of course, because this is open, seeing what other people write matters, too. And sometimes, it takes a while before others have time to weigh in.

That may be, but JP always made a point of responding to suggestions/bugs pretty quickly and either implementing/fixing the problem/suggestion or explaining that it wasn't feasible/possible etc.

Either way, suggestions and bugs were dealt with rapidly.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Even if they can't be implemented quickly, I think what we're all looking for here is feedback from someone who is actually capable of making the changes....any form of feedback really although something like "we can't do this because...." or "sounds like a good idea, I'll/we'll consider it" would probably be the best form of feedback. I know you're right when you say you actually read the stuff and make changes because I've watched the site suggestions forum ever since I've been here (although not extremely long) and you've responded to all the good ones.....either you or Intmon so thanks for that.