Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help Needed; BIOS

/me is ghosting the hdd. Attempthing to get 2GB OS / App's onto a 500MB space

hmmmmmmm...... Good luck. What is the main purpose of this comp anyway? just to see if it works or what? i once tryed to experiment with an commadore. i didnt succed very well.

Good luck ghosting the drive.

I know you said you tried every key, but did you try a keyboard error? Try holding down a key or two then power up. Sometimes that will let you into the bios.

While cleaning it were you able to identify the brand of MB ?
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

The logical steps I would take would be to identify the BIOS vendor and search for there entry keys.

Some that I didnt see mentioned are: Ctrl + Alt + Esc, Ctrl + Alt + Enter
    $pak = me;

i think its hopless now. the bios could just be faulty, who knows. nice pic of bruce there pak u fan of his also?

A quick search on google for AMI BIOS 1993 American Megatrends threw this up, havent really studied it myself but it might help!

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache...ient=lgtech-kb

Purpose of this box is going to be a hardware, pass through firewall / snort, installed inside of lan.

Already have a main box, outside of primary router configured up with iptables / snort, this one is going to be placed after router before private lan.