Thread: Looking for OpenSSH_3.1p1 Exploit

Looking for OpenSSH_3.1p1 Exploit

I got a copy of OpenSSH_3.1p1 from one of my friends now i'm looking for OpenSSH_3.1p1 exploits i found a rip from teso but it doesn't work. Also didn't find much in bugtraq and all the mailing lists. Wondering if anyone had an exploit or knows of any

Thanks lata
    Good Grief

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Are you looking for an exploit for a specific reason, such as you want to use the product in a secure environment and you want to certify the build? Are you looking just to play? I think that you will get more responses if you clearly define why you want to poke holes in a product.

Typically, I do it because I have to "certify" any app or hardware that gets placed into our production environment. Whenever I find something I always post it here.

Anyway, just a little something to think about.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Well one it's because i like to play another is that i don't want to put a server out there that can be easily hacked into, since we all know how easy ssh is to hack.i haven't been able to find an exploit for that version other versions i've had more luck for which is the reason for getting openssh 3.1 . But Since people care more about what you say on this board i'm guessing you guys don't. I'll just go post my question on a better board then here.

later
    Good Grief

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL,

Defensive aren't we? I was only trying to help you get decent responses. This business about going to different boards seems to be a theme today. Why would anyone care?

Perhaps you need to relax a little....deep breaths.....
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden