Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KazaaLite/Kazaa Backdoor

Maybe music companys could do this to look in your shared folder, see that you have downloaded music , next thing you know your hauled up for illegaly downloading music?

Ok after reading this information, were is this kazaa site? what's the addresse?

and secondly i would like to say that the banning of <n.3.c>[i] was in my point of oppinion was uncalled for.
    He was provoked, but i ain't gonna go into those details, as i do not wish to be subjected to that sort of abuse..........

And thirdly the person or persons involved in hacking he's computer and crashing it, your details were written down, and she is currently in the process of seekin revenge.

and fourthly, thumbs up to ANTIONLINE for this killer place.
    LIFE\'S A BITCH
    THEN DEBIAN WAS INVENTED

TELNET_OBSESSED: I did a test from my own box. I shared the entire C:\ drive to see what it would do. Then instead of using the Kazaa client I used a web browser which returned an index. Nobody was exploited or harmed in this experiment.

I also tried an FTP and Telnet client with no success, but I assume smarter people can figure that out. One more thing, what was that you were talking about someone getting banned and you are seeking revenge etc.?

NO I ARN'T SEEKING REVENGE, THE PERSON WHO IS SEEKING REVENGE........<N.3.C>[I] IS THE PERSON SEEKING REVENGE.
    IM NOT HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE OR TO GET INTO TROUBLE, IM HERE TO LEARN AND LEARN I AM DOING.....
    SO DON;T SHOOT THE MESSENGER, I WAS ONLY EXPRESSING MY OPINION ON THAT SUBJECT, AND IF THAT'S A CRIME THEN LOCK ME AWAY.
    aNYHOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WERE THIS KAZAA SITE IS???
    AS I HAVE HEARD AND READ SOM MUCH ABOUT IT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA ON WERE TO FIND THIS SITE?????
    LIFE\'S A BITCH
    THEN DEBIAN WAS INVENTED

ugh.... you misunderstood everything. Gawd some people....

Would anyone have any idea of where in my computer is the page that is displayed in a web browser when someone visits my IP in a web browser?

For someone to just type in your ip addy and for them to get something you would need to be running a webserver on your computer if im not mistaken.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Would anyone have any idea of where in my computer is the page that is displayed in a web browser when someone visits my IP in a web browser?
    It's KaZaA. It's a server. When you share files, you open it up to the public. It's not an exploit, and does not take a rocket scientist to see what you have. If you do not want the RIAA or big brother to see what you have, do not use that program.

I do not know how else to explain it to you. In fact, I am done. Somebody else take over.

telnet_obssesed:
    1) Download AO newsletter #8 (I think it's 8)and read why Caps are really annoying
    2) Use http://google.ca and do a quick search on kazaa or kazaalite
    3) Don't forget to pick up a copy of AO newsletter #9 :P

Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel
    Yup, it worked. If I share just a folder, you see the contents of the folder.

If you share "c:\" you get the contents of "c:\" but are unable to browse subdirectories.

Here is a screenie:
    Have you tryed this on an external IP address? I am just wondering if this is something that you can only see if you have local permissions. Like that webpage script that showed the contents of your C: drive. The person who owned the webpage could not seee your c drive, but you could (because you have permissions to it) see the contents of your c drive. (It freaked people out)

Edit: I could not get this to work over the internet.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)