Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [b]WANKER disputes[/b]

[b]WANKER disputes[/b]

udertaker I dont really give a **** about what the hell you think about my reply to white eskimo I didnt think he added anything to the thread nor did he help with the kids newbie question about trojans you can neg me on that one because thats you opinion and I respect that but eskimo got what he deserved for taking someones words out of context and posting somthing totally different. you know if you dont have **** to add but what other people already said that dosent bother me but when you say i said somthing i didnt say that **** isnt right so I dealt with it

http://www.hackerthreads.org/phpbb/ My friends on this site told me about the lamers on A.O. and how most of the people who post on A.O. think there "UBER GEEKS" but there really just "GOOGLE HEADS" / McFly's Im returning to where I can actually post without some idot sticking there big nose in Home sweet Home http://www.hackerthreads.org/phpbb/ the real security palace
    Spread Firefox.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    My friends on this site told me about the lamers on A.O.
    You know. I have to comment on this as I've seen it now again. This is entirely my opinion and is to not to be expected the opinion of JUPM or other moderators.

First, the "hacker wars" that occurred in the late 90s/early 2000s are over. The whole Antioffline, etc. was funny, interesting, flameable, etc but it's old news. The community that is here now is vastly different than the community that was here then.

Second, AO is a community. It has it's own "culture". It is a different culture from hackerthreads and it is a different culture from other security forums. To expect them to be the same is akin to expecting the American culture and Chinese cultures to be identical. It's unrealistic. While people may not appreciate how this culture works (and perhaps it's not explained well enough), it is what it is.

Lastly, there will always be "some idot [sic] sticking there [sic] big nose in". That is one consistent cultural aspect of the Internet. Everyone has an opinion, whether it is right or not, based on fact or fiction. Everyone has an opinion.

Perhaps AO isn't the place for you. It isn't the place for everyone. But not everyone thinks they are "UBER GEEKS". Many are just here to help those who ask.

Anyways, that's my "sticking big nose in" post.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Lessons from the underground:

1. Do not believe anything you read from antionline.com or happyhacker.org

Why: Because they are media hounds and will pretty much say anything for attention, right or wrong. They are also utter wastes of time and you will probably learn more by staring at a blank computer screen for three hours.

Why did you decide to create antioffline.com and why the name antioffline?

AntiOffline was conceived as a joke originally. Prior to Packet Storm being sold and the whole John Vranisabitch, Harvard, Ken Williams hoopla, I was a sort of the unofficial spammer at the original Packet Storm's forum. I was in Long Island University taking some comp science classes, and I was religiously there reading just about everything posted, and hanging on the web board asking anything about everything.

Well JP decided to have his so called "change in mission", where he stated he would turn on the underground scene that had made his site popular. I personally never liked AntiOnline nor many other sites that were out at the time, Warforge, AntiOnline, etc. So I decided to poke fun at him. Now AntiOffline itself was at this time located at antiantionline.virtualave, and I had never intended to do more than poke fun. In comes JHH who went out and registered AntiOffline tracked me down like a pimp looking for his $2.00 crackwhore, and he asked if I wanted to run it.

Other than the fact that JP is a 15 year old with very little info-sec experience, his site is full of useless info, and he got thousands of dollars in funding for his worthless site.... why do you not like him (or antionline.com)?

I wouldn't believe everything you read about him. Thousands in funding? I doubt it, what I believe is that his parents may have taken out a loan in order to help his sorry ass out since he dropped out of college and didn't have enough of a brain to do anything for himself. Lets take a thorough look at him for a second and just how much he is worth.

1) Dropped out of college, without having a clue to anything related to security, other then posting some AOL related, over hyped security info.

2) DOES NOT, have any relevant real world work experience other than his kiddie based site.

3) Has posted the most irrelevant articles and information pertaining to the underground scene only to overthrow Carolyn Mienel as top dog media whore.

4) Posted some information about a phantom company who funded him (never ever backed his claim up whatsoever).

Its not JP that I don't like personally, I mean he could croak, get hit by a car and I wouldn't give a hoot. Its his methodology that I don't like since it gave the underground scene such a black eye. There are plenty of people without clues who zero in on his Alice in Wonderland information and believe what he says to be so, its just amazing people are that dumb.

I've learned through the years though not to have hatred or anger towards people. so I believe a lot of people distort the whole AntiOffline vs. JP stance. I don't know him so why would I hate him, sure I joke about it, but at by the time I turn my PC off and stop fscking around, I focus on the things relevant to myself.
    Spread Firefox.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Yes and?

I've read that at hackerthreads.org. I've also read the Antioffline stuff. But as I've said, it's an opinion from a while ago. This is all old stuff from 1998/1999. So how relevant it is now, I don't know. In fact, IMHO, I don't think it has the same bearing as it did 5 years ago. Things have changed. Times have changed. To assume everything is static is incorrect.

Additionally, JP doesn't own this site any more (it's owned by JupiterMedia) and JP doesn't make up the community. There are a lot of people that you haven't had contact with and yet, you'll paint everyone with the same brush.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Swampy_ finger A little advice. QUIT YOUR WINING....
    no one wonts to hear it..

Nightfalls_Girl

Re: [b]WANKER disputes[/b]

Originally posted here by Swampy_ finger

udertaker I dont really give a **** about what the hell you think about my reply to white eskimo I didnt think he added anything to the thread nor did he help with the kids newbie question about trojans you can neg me on that one because thats you opinion and I respect that but eskimo got what he deserved for taking someones words out of context and posting somthing totally different. you know if you dont have **** to add but what other people already said that dosent bother me but when you say i said somthing i didnt say that **** isnt right so I dealt with it

http://www.hackerthreads.org/phpbb/ My friends on this site told me about the lamers on A.O. and how most of the people who post on A.O. think there "UBER GEEKS" but there really just "GOOGLE HEADS" / McFly's Im returning to where I can actually post without some idot sticking there big nose in Home sweet Home http://www.hackerthreads.org/phpbb/ the real security palace
    No worries swampy_fingey.. your choice..

your beef is with me regarding My personal responce to what I thought was a message reply that was Anti-community.. I am not AO.. I do not own the site.. Not even a Moderator.. I am just a minor contributor.. so if you want to take up an argument about my comments you will need to TALK to me, NOT Blast the rest of the community.. I will ignore any conversation that is of the "spoilt Brat childish behaviour" type that you have demonstrated so far in your dealing with members on this site.. even down to this thread with its WANKER disputes title .. Mate in some areas that title is an outright insult, this is in tune with your approach so far.. But in Australia, a Wanker is a person who is "kidding him/herself".,., now that is interesting.. You see a kidder in Australia is a Joker.. so now it is a Joker dispute.. so I am waiting for the laughs..
    What I am saying is your desire for an argument in this forum is just another example of your childish attitude..

Growup Unless YOU expect US to treat you the same when WE think YOU are not exactly right
    Ok You got it..and are getting it..

I re-read the white-eskimo post .. >> Note: at this Time, It has not been edited<< I can not see what he said in that thread where he attacked you.. challenged maybe.. attacked NOOO.. so I don't see the problem ..
    Your reply started and ended as a very childish Personal attack on him..

Challenge others comments yes but be a rude little fart about it,,no..
    Thats right.. Your reply in that thread was that of a Bloody Rude little Fart.. You decide to attack white-eskimo personaly ..WHY.. ..
    my reply to eskimo was result of him taking my words out of context and i think this post had nothing to offer to his question
    How?
    Perhaps we could attack the useless long post with a listing of common trojans and ports they use.. .. perhaps we could ask how that was going to help the original question.. .. You could have helped by posting HOW he could block those un-needed ports.. as you did later.. How about the other posts of agreement to the contributers ?.. oh sorry one was agreeing with your one Useful post.. but that dosent count does it?
    But if you read the first post.. you will have read..
    My firewalls been goin' crazy
    Our friend obviously HAS a Firewall and is blocking some of the ports.. HELLO McFLY..KNOCK KNOCK..(to use your terms).. this tell you something,,

So back to my original post to you..

GROW UP or go back to whence you came..

Cheers

BTW.. any childish uncivilised replies will be ignored, any PM's that are of a similar context will be reposted.. but not replied to..
    I will ignore any conversation that is of the "spoilt Brat childish behaviour" that you have demonstrated so far in your dealing with members on this site..
    Oh and I am glad that someone else has the same problems with their keyboard as I .. I thought it was because of my fat little fingers..

and nightfalls_girl.. you are discussing the Lear Jet effect.. Full on Whine.. **** that could be me too..

And I made sure I did not use the F.. word again.. sorry to the rest of the community for using such a word in this context.. It is normaly reserved for more complete idiots..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Bloody Rude little Fart..
    Your old world words have no effect on the "community" ....................Hints "WANKER" mate,cheers

grow up undertaker Im sorry if I didnt sit down to have a "cup of tea" with you and him. The real world is not like you think so come out of your bubble "mate"
    Spread Firefox.

Not worth replying..

End of Transmission
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Banned
    "Swampy_ finger A little advice. QUIT YOUR WINING....
    no one wonts to hear it.. "

Swampy_finger I toled you be to stop your wining.. Now please do so...

Nightfalls_Girl

I'll never understand why people use our forum to whine about it. If you hate it so much than stay the ***** out of it. Your b*tching does nothing but fill our threads with negative and unproductive bullsh*t. Sorry if I offended any of our more conservative members.
    -NeuTron