Something RIPTKIDZ and PROGGRAMMERS have in common.

Thread: Something RIPTKIDZ and PROGGRAMMERS have in common.

Something SCRIPTKIDZ and PROGGRAMMERS have in common.

I was smoking my joint and it struck me, scriptkidz and proggrammers have something in common.
    You know that scriptkidz use other ppl's progz to do their ****, SUB7.
    Now a proggrammer uses someone elses compiler to make his prog.

I read a lot of thread here, at AO, that implies anyone who uses this tactic to get something done(using someone else's prog to hack,crack etc.).

I know its a bit like telling a builder that he didn't build the house cause he didn't make the cement.

As a fellow "proggrammer" i feel this must be absurd, cause this means that there are only a HANDFULL of proggrammers out there.

I dont mean any disrespect by this but merely pointing out that, when someone says a scriptkiddy is someone who uses someone else's prog to get it on, THATS BULLSHIT.
    Some programs like SUB7 are easy to use and is user-friendly so that any scriptTOTTLER can understand and use it.
    Then you get the other "programs" namly compilers, wich in fact is a program that was designed to DO A ****ING HUGE COMMAND just by typing PRINTf or READLN or COUT.

Then you get the "real" proggrammers, ASSEMBLY level GURU's, wich i see as a proggrammer and VERY INTELLIGENT.

I am not an ASSEMBLY level proggrammer , but i do know a couple of other "languages", and i hate wannebe BLACKHATZ(pathetic scriptkidz) so please dont think that i am trying to say that proggrammers dont have skill or that they are equal to scriptkidz.

Re-term(rethink) the term SCRIPTKIDZ.

thanks for thinkiwith me on this 1.

something is wrong with this site,i mean physically, cause my screen(the <table>'s ant working right is all messed up.
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

Token drunken Irish guy
    Surely the fact that a programmer proceeds to code seperates him/her from a script kiddie who merely presses a button.

The only other term for script kiddie is idiot.

Flash M0nkey
    I know its a bit like telling a builder that he didn't build the house cause he didn't make the cement.
    a prog in my eyes dos make the cement of a prog cause he constructs it....he builds it from the ground up - ok he has to use a compiler to get it to work but that is a very very very small part - a script kiddie just walks into a fully built house