Thread: how to view dial up password in windowsxp???

Unhappy how to view dial up password in windowsxp???

how to view dial up password in windowsxp???
    if win98 system is *.pwl files, but i dont know which files in XP system, help me???
    thank a lot

You seem lost.

Here, let me help you find your destination:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...asswords+in+xp

I wont convict you of anything nefarious just yet, but for future reference, at least TRY not to make it as suspicious!

It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

I think that Showtime8000 gave you the link and with it a good hint.. .
    I will add a bit more for you..

Read the site FAQ before posting..
    Read the tutorials
    Do a search of This Site.. (go to the home page and look for this one..
    or at least do a search using Google..
    The information is out there.. Questions like this are like "How do I hack Hotmail " Questions..
    You should look here for that one..

Your intentions, well that is why some will want to flame the crap out of you.. these questions can and will get you banned PDQ..

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Here ya go,

check out my site for password file locations.

P.S if your doing anything malicious I will hunt you down and castrate you.

http://itdepartment.0catch.com

hehehe

you still have to download a software to view the password? is there another trick for that without downloading any software????
    i\'m desperate to crack this network security and start chatting here at the office!

There is, but you'll have to look for it..

EDIT: Ok, I probably sounded sort of stuck up. What I meant to say was you should search for an answer, that way you are more likely to remember, and at the same time refining your searching skills.

If you want to really understand how to do it, I would go ahead and download one of those files. Run it through a debugger and see what it is the program is doing, and what values are being manipulated.

While you are at it, maybe figure out how to defeat that kind of software, and figure out how to keep any one from manipulating the necessary values on your computer manually.

Happy Hunting.