What are you??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you??

Banned

What are you??

http://www.chinapaint.com/eng/flash/colorandme_en.swf>

Id love to hear every elses...

This was my result...

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Nightfalls_Girl

hahah that was fun, most of it was totaly me but some were a hit into left feild.
    the only problem was that I only chose black, grey, and brown (Teddy bears should be brown!) fun 2 mins on the net. I like the paintroller idea.
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

Banned
    linko doesnt work ..here is correction http://www.chinapaint.com/eng/flash/colorandme_en.swf

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
    describes me perfectly

Banned
    LOL,

come on people.

Nightfalls_Girl

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.
    Hmm.. some elements which are true but about 50% of it isn't... these things are a bit like horoscopes in the daily paper - so general as to be applicable to anyone at least half the time. Still a nice diversion for a couple of minutes

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    oh Zonewalker loosen up a bit and have some fun...
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Nightfalls_girl

Banned
    yeah this is funn ...clickin on color buttons and coloring houses and teddy bears ...yeyyy i wanna do this for the rest of my life :-|

You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

Hmm that sociable one is definitly wrong.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Banned
    LOL. ur sociabl, just on forums...

Nightfalls_Girl

fun... this is fun... we are having fun are we?
    (paraphrasing a scene from a Terry Pratchett book where Death is at a party doing the Rhumba or something - should be in caps but don't wanna be accused of shouting)

Memory - ROFL

Nightfall.... oh I am loose - just find fun in different things... that thing about me being calm is an abject lie... raging torrent of emotions me - just good at hiding them ... hah if only my g/f could read that statement she'd call me the ice que...err... king. Ahh I'm tempted to mention fun with tongues since you seem to like them - but I'll get in trouble

so anyway you mentioned fun... as a goth you should know fun ain't allowed - not unless it's dubious fun??
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes