Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIAA settles with 12-year-old girl

Banned
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    Capitalist pigs.
    Just to go with his post..

Nightfalls_Girl

After reading that I say they really should have their heads examined that is a bunch of garbage suing a young girl that is not even old enough to drive a car. what the hell is wrong with them.
    That which is eternal cannot die.

I wish this is the beginning of the end for te RIAA. I myself am gonna stop buying CDs although I havent bought one for a couple of months. But this will definitely stop me from buying anymore at all. I will even try to convince others to stop. How can u sue a little kid who most probably doesnt even know that it is illegal. I think a warning and a talk with the parents should be enough. This is disgusting, the level they will sink to for a couple of bucks.

Like the rest have been saying. Hope they rot in hell. I am glad in this case I do not live in the US.

Banned
    Thay all suxors assess, all thay are after is money.
    Hell thay earn enuff compared to alot of other people y cant thay just be content with that!!??

Nightfalls_Girl

Some people are so greedy that they don't care who it is or their age all they want is money it is a sad thing to know that getting money is all they care about.

Banned
    right on...

Nightfalls_Girl

It seems everyone here has the same opinion about this.

However, nobody cares about your opinion. Least of all the lawyers who are reaping in the harvest from these type of actions.....it's all about money.

rc had the only real answer......

"Stop buying CDs. Write them a polite letter and explain why you will
    not be buying CDs. Tell them what your demands are, if they want you
    to resume buying."

If you really feel strongly about this.....take a moment and do exacty that.

In todays world, your dollar carries a lot more weight than your vote. Sad, but true.
    KapperDog

Stop buying CDs. Write them a polite letter and explain why you will
    not be buying CDs. Tell them what your demands are, if they want you
    to resume buying.

The recording industry could be crushed in a matter of days.
    exactly. i believe this is true. all the consumers are short is one multi-national union for music consumers. head ache is caused by trying to imagine how such a leviathan could operate, be maintained or even formed in the first place.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!