Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Icon/Avatar Resource

i found some darn good avatars in a couple of sites mentioned but i cant seem to figure out how to change my avatar to a custom one. what do i do? do i have to be a senior member to have permission to do that - but if thats the case how come sweetintrigue being a newbie can?

AntiOnline Frequently Asked Questions
    How do I get a picture under my username? [edit your options]
    These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by AntiOnline and those that you upload yourself. To start off, you may select an avatar provided by AntiOnline that best describes your personality. After you make 10 posts or more custom avatars become enabled for you, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer. For more information about avatars,
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Thanks!

I was wondering how you get custom ones myself. Thanks for saving me a search through FAQ etc. (Just got lucky that I stumbled in here first I guess)

[shadow]agent.idle[/shadow]

The planetsmilies web site is pretty good! where can I find a avatar that I can animate myself? or can I find this information on this web site?

http://www.abi-station.com/illustmaker/index_en.shtml
    Make your own of yourself, HIZZAH!