Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Trojan!!!!!!

Darn I clicked on this topic and was hoping to see something intresting like areal trojan or new condom that you cant tell that your wearing or something.....this is bullshit....do me a favor and stay of the crack ryan
    Learning more about myself and my capabilities everyday. Im getting faster and stronger and Im learning more about my opponents. Hope you\'re ready for the showdown. [blur]L0ST BOY[/blur]

Hi folks,

I guess the time may have arrived for me to take some serious incoming. I am going to swim against the tide, I accept that is a foolish thing to do , but I know that AO is democratic.

Ryan may not have the best "social skills", but he has raised a couple of interesting questions, one is regarding technical opportunities/training. So I guess he should have posted in a different forum?.............what are his options in the USA?

Two, either he is quite good at making fun, or he really does not know?

I leave it open, because I get accused of making assumptions..............

A clue might be............how long has he been a member.....?...his profile.....to stay "underground" for that long....??????????????

Anyway.

Have a nice weekend

cheers

O_o

Thank you, I think. *scratches head*

Oh, and you're right... my social skills SUCK!

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    I don't know about the rest of you but I for one am tired of this kind of piss poor post.

Here is a guy who is waving a W95 cert around like a victory flag. Meanwhile, he has lied about the discovery of a well known worm. In case anyone is wondering, this guy did not discover the worm he claims.

As for everyone else, the quality and benefit of this site is *everyones* responsibility. How many of you come here to engage in BS like this? I'd much rather see an intelegent post that has different people coming at it from every angle possible.

Oh well, time to put the soapbox away. I've just seen the threads slipping into the toilet lately and I thought this would be a good place to make the point.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

I guess the time may have arrived for me to take some serious incoming. I am going to swim against the tide, I accept that is a foolish thing to do , but I know that AO is democratic.
    my turn...

Ryan..

To use an Australian term.. "Mate We have been taking the Piss out of you" and in your case your a sitting target, with just enough information provided by you for us to find enough extra information to give you crap..

We do this to people who 'Big Note" themselves, very much like you have with this Trojan.. anyone who have read my story about "The Ciles" will know what I mean.. mate we were treating you like the son.. Imbo..

If you still don't understand.. then I am sorry.. and you should be greatful the Gateway is an "equal oppertunity Employer"

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr