Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Own MSN Emoticons

Smile My Own MSN Emoticons

Guys,

I have created this pack of MSN emoticons and would like to share it with you. I put some effort in creating them trying to make them look good.

I'd like a "second-eye" opinion on them and I'd be creating more if you like them.

Thanks in advance,

DKRR

Banned
    Haha... thats cool, man. Actually the security one reminds me of myself when I wear my sunglasses while listening to music... except this guy doesn't have hair and has a cool green/blueish face with a really round shaped head.

I thought they were pretty cool . Made me laugh

Cheers
    After all this time to believe in Jesus after all these drugs I thought I was him : The Clash

makoshark
    Original emoticon, specialy , security and listening to music.

Banned
    Great job,
    Couldn't stop laughing at the Maniac emoticon, reminds me of my pet dog Max.
    (He's a Rottweiler cross doberman.)
    Anyhow cheers, and yeah you should do more, maybe you could sell them to company's or something......?
    Cheers

Thanks for sharing. They are really nice.

I have a question that is it possible to use these emoticons with my msn messenger and will the other party, whom I am chatting with, will be able to see it when I'll use them in the conversation. Sorry for my lack of knowledge in this regard and any kind of guidance in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Beware Clarity! A person talking to you in clear language is clearly using obsolete ideas.

Guys,

Thanks everyone for the comments. I really appreciate them and so will be making more emoticons.

UrDaddy,

Yes, the other person you are chatting with will see them as he/she sees the real MSN emoticons when you use them. But have in mind that i made these emoticons for MSN Messenger 6.0 so i don't know if they work with previous versions of MSN. Haven't tried it.

Thanks everyone again,

DKRR

Guys,

Thanks everyone for the comments. I really appreciate them and so will be making more emoticons.

UrDaddy,

Yes, the other person you are chatting with will see them as he/she sees the real MSN emoticons when you use them. But have in mind that i made these emoticons for MSN Messenger 6.0 so i don't know if they work with previous versions of MSN. Haven't tried it.

Thanks everyone again,

DKRR
    I have tested them and if they dont have ver 6 of msn's messenger all they will see is the shortcut like : /dizzy etc.

I hope this helps.

I have been passing these among my friends. Thanks -DaRK-RaiDeR-
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Great job I like them pretty cool
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

i think that emoticons are very cool. thanks