Hey how's this some jerk juts negged me because i posted a reply to this AWESOME Thread.
He had a go at me about how this thread is two years old?
What's up with that, what is there some law in here statin that any thread that is over two years old you CANNOT POST ON?????????
Now what's even more pissin me off is the fact that this place is full of back stabbing Jerk Offs......
They say one thing, but as soon as a newbie inters there pinnin them with negative points.
Like myself for instance, i search yahoo, then go to the bookstore, and if i carn't find the answ3er then i will post my question here.......
But **** as soon as a newbie followes all the strict rules they gt flammmed and slapped with ANTIPOINTs.
What the **** is up with this.
Now i don't give a **** if i get banned,
What this would be the Tenth time i get banned........
But i will come back , **** all i gotta do is open a bogus acount with hotmail think of a new user name then im back
But why the **** should i anyhow, maybe i should sign up with a rival place and sharped up my H4cking skills?
But hey maybe the reason this site is infact mirrored maybe because this place is full of JERK-OFFS
AND BACK-STABBIN NO IT ALLS.
AND JP YOUR A **** SUCKIN **** HEAD..................
AND P WARNIN......
YOU LIKE LIL BOYS. AND IN YOUR SPARE TIME YOU LOVE TO TAKE IT UP THE ARSE........
I DONT GIVE A **** IN FACT I REMEBER THAT NOT SO LONG AGO THIS SITE GOT HACKED......
NOW THAT WAS FUNNY, TOOOK JP A WHILE TO REALISE THAT HE HAD A BACKDOOR IN THIS PLACE.........
WHAT THIS PLACE IS SO FULL OF SECURITY EXPERTS THAT THEY CARN'T STOP A HACKER FROMHACKIN THIS PLACE AND DROPPIN A HOME MADE REARANGED SITE IN IT'S PLACE......
HMMMMM THAT WOULD TELL ME WHY THIS PLACE IS STILL MIRRORED, AND THAT JP STILL CARN'T FIGURE OUT WHY HE'S ARSE IS SO LOOSE......
MAYBE IF HE STOPPED BENDIN OVER FOR P WARNIN THEN HE'S BUTT PROBLEM WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.........
SO **** YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY....................