wine

Thread: wine

wine

How do you set up wine on redhat 9.0?
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

first of all u posted ur question in a wrong forum...there is a place called "how do i do" for these type of question....

next u dint tried google...before posting...becoz of which ur question becomes too broad to answer......try searching google and if u face any prob then post...Ok

now a single query gor google "installing wine" and the first page i got is :
    http://lhl.linuxgames.com/howto/hammerton-0.2/x75.html
    check this wud b a lot helpful
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    first of all u posted ur question in a wrong forum...there is a place called "how do i do" for these type of question....

AntiOnline: How Do I? or What Is?
    Have a question about AntiPoints, posting, or anything else related to AntiOnline.com? Ask it here.
    Ummm... No. Antionline: How Do I? is for questions about Antionline itself, like how to delete a thread, add antipoints, etc. So shumanusa has posted in the right forum.

schumanusa, you might want to visit http://www.winehq.com . The wine site has excellent documentation as well as a database of which apps are supported by wine, which ones users have been successful with and how they've made it work.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Thank you MsMittens. I'll do that.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

I did finnaly figure out how to get this to work. if you go to www.google.com/linux, and type in wine, they have a new rpm that works fine.