Hi,

I've been frustrated by a computer problem for over a month now, and have finally found the problem, but cannot find a solution. Built the computer ground up with many high end products so in my mind it should have worked... heres what i'm working w/

GA 7N400 PRO mobo
1024 MB of DDR 3200 (Corsair XMS)
ATI Radeon 9700 AIW PRO AGP

burner cd rom... none of thats important though...

anyways the problem is when i put in my 9700... the computer will NOT boot, no power nothing.... the best i've managed to get out of it was a half turn of the fans.... take out the video card... power it on... boom everything works.... stick the 9700 in another computer... powers up... stick another video card in it.. boom it works....

i've never even heard of a problem like this... i thought it was one of two things, either the motherboard or the power supply... so i bought another power supply... still no worky (with the 9700) ... not to mention i've RMA'd a motherboard because of this

both power supplies have been verified to work... and i know the motherboard works because i now have my computer setup with a Radeon DDR VIVO that i have in my other computer...

what i've tried to fix this.... flashing the bios... installed mobo drivers.... any insight to this problem?? I've emailed gigabyte for help, i'm thinking i'll mail ATI today, but haven't got a response as of yet