Monkey business reveals sense of fair play

Thread: Monkey business reveals sense of fair play

Monkey business reveals sense of fair play

see.. I knew we were brothers..

Knowing when you have been ripped off is not solely a human skill, biologists have discovered. Monkeys can spot a raw deal when they see one, and if they are not treated fairly they throw a tantrum.
    I think we'll find that humans and monkeys are not the only species that can figure out unfairness.

hell, we've seen jealousy in cats and dogs..

but now I know why I sing.. "I'm an apeman, I'm an ape-apeman, I'm an apeman"

read more here.>> http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994179

isnt that something. science thinks that animals might have feelings. wouldn't suprise me if they cut off the top of its head to see what chemical changes occured in its brain while its still awake. i think the question should be do scientists have feelings and should we allow their experiments to continue without purpose. how much money do we give them to cause untold amounts of pain just to prove things we already know. but they dont believe animals feel pain or are aware of their own existance and mortality...i forgot.

im a king kong man. im a voodoo man...
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”