Microsoft and GM

Thread: Microsoft and GM

Talking Microsoft and GM

Bill Gates and Howard Brodbeck (the owner of GM) were having lunch one day. Gates was bragging, "if GM made cars like microsoft made computers, we would be driving around in $25 cars that gets 1,000 miles to the gallon" Brodbeck, feeling annoyed says "Well, do you want your car crashing twice a day for no good reason?"
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    um yeah read that somewere already.

But hey nice joke though

You know i find it funny i posted the long version of this joke about 3 or 4 months ago and got negged cause it had been posted once before me now this is the third time i see it and noone seems to care, but i accidently post a chicken joke that was already posted and i am treated like killled someone or sumthing.I guess im just wrong for tryin to be funny.

Banned
    hehe.
    me no herd it b4..

Nightfalls_Girl