Thread: Quick Suggestion

Quick Suggestion

How about all the senior members get off the newbies asses when they post. I recently posted a joke I heard on TV in the jokes sectionand i searched for words from the joke to see if it had been posted but i didnt see anything CAUSE IM NEW AT THIS SITE and dont know to well about the search feature, some of the reply were nice saying yes it had been posted before and im sorry for postin it twice, but then i get negged to death i get called imbread and stupid and yelled at by the original poster. Come on now you High and Mighty Security gods give the newbies a chance to make a few mistakes before you neg em to death and say theyre just postin to get their posts up. I Dont give a damn how many posts i have im here to learn. So just suggesting to the senior members before you blow youre top on a newbie for accidently double posting something just tell them to take it down.

Banned
    Yeah we call those posters, the miltant group! Or the guys with sticks up their asses!

Dont worry about it, just ignore them!

those kind freak me out...
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Thank god i atleast found some sane people in this mess, i guess its work or lack of sex that stress these guys out but i guess they gottta take it out on someone!

Banned
    There are a lot of sane people at AO, if you get into the Addicts forum all that crap if more or less out! Best thing is to ignore these kind of people, they will learn over time!

Banned
    why picking one the Seniors :-D .... Addict Members and other Status members negg too ..my personal opinion is that we let new members post bullshit ((but we say that we dont appriciate that))like till they reach their 20th post ..then we neg them to death because if they didnt learn to stop posting **** with 20 posts ..they never will

btw: when i see double therads ( i am either drunk ) or the thread has been posted twice ..i usually just post the link to the first same thread ...after that the duplicate thread get removed by the member who created it ...