My Spam filter failed... And look what I got....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Spam filter failed... And look what I got....

AO Ancient: Team Leader

My Spam filter failed... And look what I got....

This is incredible...... Surely it's illegal...... Comments?

Spy on Anyone by
    sending them an Email-Greeting Card!
    Spy Software records their emails, Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook, ACTUAL Computer Passwords, Chats, Keystrokes, PLUS MORE..

Check up on your SPOUSE, KIDS, or EMPLOYEES!
    Follow This Link To Begin...

Cease all future prommo material..
    Do I smell LAWSUIT or am I just getting old........
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

It smells fishy too me. looks like a scam. did you check for ip address on the e-mail to see if it comes from somewere ligit. (I bet it does'nt)

here are a couple of anti spam links that you could use to get more info.
    http://www.sputum.com/sputools.html
    http://samspade.org/t/
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Tiger Shark.....you're not getting old. (Old is a relative term) I'm not old when compared to a tree.

They are counting on the un-trained masses to think it's real.

Yeah it looks like it would be illegal. probably a little reverse psychology there too. You download this thing to spy on your wife which actually opens a port on your computer giving us full access! hmm just doesnt seem right.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

It claims to come from a sweet lady at compaq..... Of course, I believed that right off the bat.... It was received by my mail sentry from weather.com..... I believed that too..... from an IP address who's reverse DNS was unavailable..... I couldn't believe that for a second... I mean, that would mean someone was, like, cheating......

The return URL to be clicked on directs one to a slight mis-spelling of a very popular search engine... Actually, our favorite search engine......

Did I click on the link...... Do I look stupid?

Belay that question..... Get back to work......
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

hmm thinking of an answer to that might take a while. Maybe i will get back to work... Maybe. haha

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Re: My Spam filter failed... And look what I got....

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    This is incredible...... Surely it's illegal...... Comments?

Do I smell LAWSUIT or am I just getting old........
    I get these all the time. I have checked out a couple of their websites for the fun of it and they have a disclaimer saying that if you are going to monitor your employees you should notify them and so on... (But that is always in the small legal print that noone reads
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I did not mean to ask if you clinked the link I was thinking of checkin the header for a valid sorce but it sounds like you did
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Banned
    Yeah i got one of them emails the other week, i nearly got tempted.
    Hmm let's see what my Boss is up to?
    Nah i'd get fired quicker then i could download.......

Anyhow cheers

And anyhow who reads that small fine print?
    I don't i got bored of pulling out my magnifying glass and trying to read it.

CHEER'S to u all and to the others that might post after me HELLO!

CXG: I don't think this is a "legitmate" company with the spelling of "promo" at the bottom.... This reeks of a skiddie, IMO..... Hence, I'm not clicking it 'cos I don't have time for cleanup right now and I can't isolate this system anyway....<s>

PoSer: NP... I knew what you meant... I'd already perused the headers and gleaned the info I posted above....

Reset: If I sent a greetings card to my boss I would be fired on the spot on the grounds of "who are you and what have you done to Tiger Shark?????" Greetings cards from me to my boss are about as likely as me giving someone my collection of Rocking Horse ****.... It's invaluable......