Thread: HD Revert Apps?

HD Revert Apps?

Can anyone reccomend me some good Hard Driver Reverting programs likes GoBack? I want to some some reliable ones that wont screw up your HD like th built in windows one. I have win2k FYI. Thanks in advance.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

powerquest used to have a program called "second chance" but they stopped making that and now have something called PowerQuest V2i Protector™.

http://www.powerquest.com/oem/v2iprotector/index.cfm (only for Windows® 2000 & Windows 2000 Advanced Servers. )

I used to use goback.. and usually it ended up giving me more problems..
    on some boxes it seemed to work ok.. but it was a tremendous strain on resources.

Awsome thanks
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

I would lookinto "Search And Recover" by iolo technologies 39.99 @ Tiger-Direct.com.
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

Thanks Zach