times++ } }
    function bye() {
    alert("You should have listened the first time");
    bye() }
    </script>
    [img]blah.jpg[/img]
    </BODY>
    </HTML>
    My intention was to display the first alert as a warning, the second was supposed to start an infinite loop and freeze the computer /or browser. I am not really concerned with the legality of this, and I know people like gg wouldn't mind scripts like this.

Anyways can someone show me what I did wrong or point out the errors or anything?

I would reccomend something less destructive like having thier brower redirect from your site or close altogether. Doing something like that might cause retaliations. Anyways, dont some browers have a limit web scripts can run before an alert pops up? At least in asp they do. Anyways, use something else to discourage image stealing.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Banned
    Try this... as always, in common browsers such as (IE) & ect it works real good. Just set it up as a page to direct a bunch of suckers to or put it in with your own scripts. The file name is CoolCrash.html

LMAO need I say more?

well you are asking about errors so what errors are you given when you load a page with this script on it? If there is a specific line to look at it would be great

PeacE
    -BoB

Okay i tested the script out and for one it doesnt work unless you take out the "PrxOff_" also i dont see anywhere where your variable of times2 is used so that isnt neccesary.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Ah ha! I could have sworn that was the onmousedown thing, that it had to have prxoff_, okay, well it works now, thanks much fl34bit3!

no problem. glad you got it fixed.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)