Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Excellent MS Security Resource

lmao JinX if only everybody was to follow that rule then the worlds cyber problems would probably half. However when it comes to attachments on AO I agree with 576869746568617 that people such as thehorse13 who have been here for some time and have earned a lot of respect wont go posting viruses.
    Anyways, what difference does it make? You should be virus scanning all your downloaded files no matter from where you have downloaded it from.
    -HDD

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL, trust me, if I wanted to post a file with a virus/worm/keylogger/rootkit payload, your commercial AV product would be blind to it.

Anyway, like most people here already know, I use and contribute to this site so I would never do anything to it or its members that would have ill effect. Well, other than expose all of you to my horrible humor.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

I've just had a look at the compilation and I'll whole heartily give a 'me too please' for any updates, a really useful piece of info that'll take me a while to get through

Computer Forensics
    Hrm,
    Th13, I'd be willing to help you maintain this. I have a nice set of resources I have gathered over the years.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Thank you, thehorse13 !!
    \" Mi vieja me dio la Vida, y Racing el Corazon \"
    ¡¡¡ Aguante Racing Carajo !!!

Originally posted here by thehorse13
    I will add this update to the doc very soon:

http://www.pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

This is a list of unpatched IE vulnerabilities. VERY handy...
    not trying to piss you off, but heres what I got off your link!
    just to inform you

404 Not Found
    The requested URL /larholm/unpatched/ was not found on this server.
    is this a dream

pivx closed their unpatched ie page awhiles back IIRC. http://umbrella.name/ is a good alternative place to look around for stuff like that.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

not trying to piss you off, but heres what I got off your link!
    just to inform you

404 Not Found
    The requested URL /larholm/unpatched/ was not found on this server.
    I posted that resource over a year ago. I haven't had a chance to update it.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Oh ok. I was just letting you know. Do you have other resources i might want to check out. (on anything) I love to see new things.
    is this a dream

Check out the security tutorials forum. There are *many* excellent tutorials there. I've done a series on NMAP and HPING that people seem to enjoy. However, there are many other ones there that are excellent (other than mine).