Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where do i find

im not trying to sell them since the only way i can see if they work is to use them and they can only be used once.

and when i first strated playing these *******s have gone from 4.95 a month to 14.95 a month for teh exact same thing but with worse service and support.

i personally think these guys owe me 4.95 per month for every month since they upped the charge for their service. which adds up to about 12 codes.

There is an easier way to protest then ripping of pass keys. Stop playing the game. Maybe take up a hobbie such as bowling.

DeafLamb

Prices going up, lets kill those bastards. Or let's at least steal free access, it's the least we can do right? This post ought to be closed pretty soon and I suggest you stop posting in it Pirogoeth.

i would quit but i have 7 years of my time invested in it and over 17k in cash that ive payed out just to be semi-good at it.

hey prices increase what can you do. I mean take gas prices at the moment. they have been going up for a while. You may not want to stop using it or be able to stop using it. But your not going to go try and cheat the pumps, thats just not legal. Same with this game. Sides that if you get caught cheating at it like this do you really think they are going to let you keep playing? and if you get kicked off of it do you think you are going to be able your money back? well the answer is most likely not.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Originally posted here by Pirogoeth
    i would quit but i have 7 years of my time invested in it and over 17k in cash that ive payed out just to be semi-good at it.
    Thats just plain SAD!
    Get a life!

What you want to do is wrong and i would guess illegal too. If you really feel that you are being ripped off why didnt you stop playing it when they raised the prices. This is not the right way to do things.

I partially agree with you that the prices for these games are really too much and with all the time you have spent its a waste to just give it up. But thats the way most companies work, get you hooked on their product and then start raising the prices when you are unlikely to leave. They will just push it up until they hit the ceiling on the profits.

Looks at MS Office, i personally think its overpriced for too many features that you will never use in your lifetime but almost everyone buys.( sorry to rant but i just saw the price for office 2003 and the 'extra features" thats in it)

Anyway, it would be easier to google it and spend some time search elsewhere for what you need. Asking for that here would only get you negged.