Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where do i find

where do i find

a 16 digit alpha-numeric password generator?

Banned
    you can use this website ...50 characters maximum ...

http://www.phpmp.com/?page=passgen

Developer Extraordinar
    Did you try google? Everyone should try google before they posts something...

And, did you try typing randome letters? Like...

<MicroBurn> pe84j26sn63l83a8

or k83hs62c03jks83j7

They're both alphanumberic passwords I pulled out of the air... I mean, it's not hard...

-MB

these have to be very exact passes.

is there one where i can just click the insert field and it will run automatically?

Banned

before everybody gets confused about this let me explain.

theres a certain company that runs a certain online game that for the last 7 years has used 16 digit alpha-numeric passes for their gametime cards. this company is switching from 16 digit (4x4) to 25 digit (5x5). they havent switched yet but they have stopped selling the 16 digit cards. 99% the cards that have been bought so far ahve been used, leaving all the other pass codes available. now in about 1 week they are going to switch to the 25 so what i want to do is run a prog that will automatically generate a 16digit alapa-numeric pass and automatically insert it into the code field and try it. i dont want one that will stop on success, i want one that will burn its way through all the codes as fast as possible.

Are you asking us to help you crack into an online game server? I may be reading it wrong but that is the way it sounds in my head.

I have a vb code module I wrote for that. It won't insert the stuff for you but it will generate them and put them in a database or something, I use output to a flat file and load them into user fields for my own security password assignments. Actually now that I am looking I modified this from code I got from someone. Can't remember who but I think he's in there somewhere. If ya can figure out VB then I can help, if not sorry - too bad. It's in module from a full blown user mgmt app I code when bored.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

im not trying to crack the server (god but i wish somebody would and delete all the backups too) im just trying to use up all the unsold and unused time codes before they are destroyed.

that and save 14.95 a month.....

Let me take a stab at what you are really trying to do. You want to figure out all the unused sixteen digit pass keys before they switch to the 25 digit pass keys. This way you can sell the sixteen digit pass keys for less then the 25 digit keys and make a quick buck?

If this is the case, GET A JOB.

sorry, thought it had to be said.

If this is not the case, please explain how what you are doing is not illegal?

DeafLamb