having problems with internet

Thread: having problems with internet

having problems with internet

Hi everyone, i'm having a few problems with my cable modem. I'm using a PC and a laptop with a wireless connection. The problem is this: I can connect to the internet with the laptop without any problems but when I try to go online with the PC, it starts to load teh page and it gets stuck there. I've ran antivirus, spybot S&D, adaware and cant find anyhting. Any ideas?

P.S. I am able to play games online with the PC such as Counter Strike etc. its just the surfing part thats not working and also updating stuff is not working neither..such as updating Magic The Gathering online. Thanx everyone for your help
    \"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.\" (Sign hanging in Einstein\'s office at Princeton)

are you using Internet Explorer for your browser? If you are, it sounds like it might be corrupted.

Do you have any other browser software like Opera, Netscape,or Mozilla that you can use. Try using that. If that works then try to reinstall IE.
    =

thnx...i'll try that, Very nice Sig btw I just got me mine too
    \"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.\" (Sign hanging in Einstein\'s office at Princeton)

lol.

Just got my sig 2 days ago.
    =