Work Orders

Thread: Work Orders

Work Orders

Ok, I know this really isnt a security question, but I would really like advice and some examples on how (if you own your own PC company) to set up a work order form so that it looks nice. I am starting my PC company and I am really open to any ideas or suggestions or examples. Also, if someone is willing to share, an example of a receipt. I know I could copy a mechanics work order, but I was looking more for computer repair. Thanks all. Pls move this if its not the right place.

Search google for 'ACT 1000 System' - and 'TMA' for excellent work order examples!

scat
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

just a question here, but why did you hide this post?
    =

Ty first, and the reason why i hid the post...i didnt wanna get chewed out cuz it wasnt a "security question".....nor wanna get negged.....
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.

lol

well I promise you that I wont ever neg you unless you post something stupid liek help me hack.
    =

TY ...also, that was good for help, but does anyone have any forms pre-done (no, I wont steal them).....and pls edit personal info..the invoice software was too time consuming...I was hoping to make a word template etc....
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.

Use something like Quick Books Pro. It includes all the forms / invoices / PO's / accounting / banking stuff. Works for me. Some like Simply accounting. Matter of choice.

Hi Wildred,

Whatever you get or do, I would advise that you run it past someone in finance/accounts as these are both LEGAL documents I guess?............you will have to buy someone a couple of beers

The receipt most certainly is, and it sounds like you are talking an external work order, which is effectively your contract with your customer.

You probably need someone operating in your own State, as requirements may vary?

Sorry I cannot be of more help, but please make sure that you cover your @ss legally.

Cheers

Did you guys know that MS has a site with thousands of pre-built forms? Don't tell anyone, they all think I am some kind of genius here.

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Very true nihil, that I will do....I happen to work for an attorney...lucky me...
    As for what roadclosed typed, THANK YOU...thats exactly what I was looking for....
    Wutta great feeling to have when you can rely on people to give solid answers...again thanks a bunch