Thread: Not that it matters but......

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Not that it matters but......

....I'm inherently evil and think it would be rather funny......

There was a kiddie calling himself IrishKid that made a brief but unfruitful foray into the forums and he decided to neg me when I asked him how old I was.

Now it strikes me that, with people of his ilk, they think that they are being cool when they do this and it would just be funny to return the following message to those who have negative AP's when they try to neg someone....

Begin Text________

Had you read the FAQ and then thought about this for one second you would have realized the following:-

1. You have negative antipoints.
    2. You attempted to subtract from this users antipoints a proportion or your points based upon your total points, (read the FAQ).
    3. Basic mathematics indicates that subtracting a negative number from another number is the equivalent of adding the positive number.

Therefore you just gave this member a number of positive antipoints and I'm sure they will thank you profusely when they receive them.

We here at AO hope you feel much better now after this act of unfettered magnanimity......

End Text__________

I doesn't matter what actually happens to the AP's but the fact that they think they are doing good when they try to do harm and being scoffed at for doing it would take the wind out of most of their sails......

Just a thought..... Granted and evil one, but it's for a good cause..... the humiliation of idiots.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    Just ignore these idiots, I think Irishkid was someone possibly from our forums messing or another forum wondering how long we would actually reply to his threads and how much we would talk about such a trivial matter.

Ennis: It's not that I was bothered by it..... It was just me evil nature where idiots are concerned poking through. I just get a wicked but warm feeling messing with people who think they are being clever.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    Maybe but when he posts in the GCC forum its up to the mods to stop flame wars starting, and this guy is just looking to provacate, lets not provacate him.

Your evil nature is shared by all!

Tiger Shark................I LIKE YOU........................you are my kind of rat

Anyways, it's fun messin with their "minds"..................please note deliberate use of inverted commas

BTW.................he has returned......but I am watching...I politely told him to "conduct himself",
    and I hope he has heeded that advice.

Cheers guys

Johnno

Thank you:

I get the feeling you are intimately familiar with the meaning of the word evil......

BIOS Bomber
    Your kind of rat??????? did i miss something in the cool longo to use online guide?
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.