Net Send - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Net Send

Banned
    uha i wouldnt worry about it too much its probably just a bug. mine is doing th same thing. one min its ther te next pof its gone..

Nightfalls_Girl

sorry im late for the chat.

Net Send works just fine accross a vpn. As does every thing else that the tunel/firewall shuts out. the tunnel puts the remote computer right on the local network.

good luck with your driving lesson
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    thanks im back now.. i8m going good. got 10 hrs up out of 50...

Nightfalls_Girl

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by Palemoon
    Ok MsMittens them damn evil doers are all over the place LOL.
    Hehehe.. Yup... and all of them are in my class. And if they are really "evil" they get As or A+s.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I belive NetSend with Windows ME and below does exist but not as a dos command. It is the program known as WinPopUp. To disable this, at my school everytime a user logs onto the network a batch file is ran that executes drive mapping commands so that the users have access to some of the folders on the network. There is also a command that deleted winpopup. I belive that it is something like "del c:\windown\winpopup.exe" or something like that.
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

Originally posted here by r8devil
    jarrod, but if the sysadmin had been doing their job they would have set the terminal server to log all login/logout event and from there he would have been able to narrow down to a few people. there are probably a few other ways to narrow this down even further but I cant thik of any off the top of my head.
    Well we all had admin access to this network. So we would just log into another machine, Turn on terminal services server and go back to our other machine and then log into that first computer through Terminal Services Client.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)