Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: akron canton area hackers

Talking akron canton area hackers

attention ohio akron and canton area hackers,crackers,and such not....there is a new meeting in town....we are going to be a mix between 2600 and defcon we are curently search for new membership interested in joining their neighborhod 2600 meeting but in joining the begining of an actual hacker club...newbies and pros alike of any age are invited the only requirement being that you have a serious intrest in computers.

meet around 6 on friday oct 3 at the aribica off of 77 @ the massilon exit for more info/ directions I.M. me on aol @ mnchur or email with 2600 in the topic @ manchuriancandydate@hotmail.com
    chown -r us ./bases

Banned
    Im from Mentor/Cleveland can i come ? i'll think about it ...w00t

GreekGoddess
    Actually, I'd be interested in going, since that's like 25 minutes from me. It would be quite interesting, to say the least.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I know what 2600 meetings are, but considering they are at the same time every month, this is not a 2600 meeting... I know what defcon is, but considering that is once a year and takes place in Las Vegas, this is obviously not defcon. So ummm, wtf is it?????
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

GreekGoddess
    we are going to be a mix between 2600 and defcon
    Like I said, it will be interesting. :P

sorry what i wrote was a little misleading...when i stated that we are like a mix between 2600 and defcon...what i meant was that we invite all people no matter what the skill level , age, or intrest (computer/hacking/phreaking/radio/whatever related) and we intent to cater to the more advanced and all be it darker side of hacking as well much like a def con meeting( which are held monthly much like 2600 meetings) i didnt intend to say that this would be a hudge confrence of hackers and the like. what this will be is a meeting open to all those interested. this will only be our first meeting as well i so dont be surprised if we spend most of the time just attempting to get orginized and getting names straight and all that.

sorry for the misunderstanding please still come..we really want to get this club up and moving with future plans to start a website specific to akron canton area hackers if we build enough intrest and support.
    chown -r us ./bases

GreekGoddess
    How many people do you expect to attend?

at least two right now....but this is only our first meeting....we would really appreciate as many people as we can get . Always remember if you dont like what we do or rather what we are talking about doing you dont have to keep comming to the meetings. so please come.....
    chown -r us ./bases

Wow,
    I would love to come, but I think it would kill my gas money becuz I live in Kansas. :*(

-Ep
    01001001001000000100110001101111011101100110010100100000010000100110010101110100011101000111100100100001

GreekGoddess
    I'm pretty sure I'm going.