Light Humor - A fishy Story

Thread: Light Humor - A fishy Story

Talking Light Humor - A fishy Story

In the lake is a fish, the fish sees the fly and thinks "if that fly drops 6 inches I can eat him"

on the shore of the lake is a bear, watching the fish watch the fly, and he thinks "if that fly drops 6 inches the fish will surface to eat him and I can grab the fish"

On the opposite side of the lake is a hunter watching the bear watch the fish watch the fly, and he thinks "if that fly drops 6 inches the fish will surface to eat him, and the bear will run into the clearing to eat the fish, and I will be able to shoot the bear"

Behind the hunter is his cat, who is watching the hunter watch the bear watch the fish watch the fly, and he thinks " if that fly drops 6 inches the fish will surface to eat it, the bear will run into the clearing to eat the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, and I will be able to get into the hunters lunch"

While the cat is thinking this all of a sudden the fly drops 6 inches, the fish surfaces and eats him, the bear runs into the clearing and eats the fish, the hunter shoots the bear and runs to it, and the cat jumps for the lunch. The cat misses though and lands in the lake.

The moral of the story is whenever a fly drops 6 inches you end up with a wet pussy

Banned
    yes......

Nightfalls_Girl

Token drunken Irish guy
    no...?

Wet pussy indeed. That's a funny one. Hehehehe.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty