Thread: How much is Enough?

How much is Enough?

Well i decided since i messed my computer up and i love this one so much...its time to buy a new one which i can mess up as much as i want and learn from it and do some networking also...so i dont want anything fancy ...but also im unsure on what i really need...i dun wanna pay too much since im not going to do anything special on this new computer...so just wanted to get what you people think on how much i should spend, what brand, how much MHz and some other stuff...i also need 2 hard disks because i now know (after messing this computer up) that i really suck at dual booting ...just let me know what you think and thanks
    peace

GO with a AMD Athlon 2000
    256mb of ram
    2 30GB HD's
    integrated motherboard.
    =

I think that sounds good..so maybe i should just go to circuit city/best buy and tell them what i want...i've done it once for my current computer...its cheaper too
    anyways i think that satisfies my needs
    peace

scriptkiddie18

You might be able to get a good deal with ex-corporate stuff? could get you 2 machines for the price of one? You could also learn a bit from upgrading them?

Good luck

no don't go to circuit city, they have a hight markup.

http://www.tcwo.com

=

i dont know...the oly thing my dad orders with his credit card over the internet are oh what is it again...oh yea cigarettes
    but ill see thans cheyenne and thanks to you too nihil...didnt forget you ;D