Thread: Zero-poster posts!

Zero-poster posts!

Check this out

Kinda wierd, it says he has 0 posts, when in fact he just posted. LOL, may be a little error, but I found it pretty funny!
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Banned
    Either it wont come up until post two or if it is posted in an alt. forum your post count dosent rise...well thats what I can offer for now...

As Ennis said, posts to newsgroups via antionline don't count (same applies to all members, so if you have made 900 posts, but 100 of those were to newsgroups, then you'll only be shown as having 800 posts) - I think it's to stop people inflating their post counts by spamming usenet.

On the other hand, it could just be a sycronisation error, and hopefully it should iron itself out (I think there's an option in phpBB to resync all forum posts in the admin panel, maybe there's one in vBulletin as well?).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Paul.. yes Ennis was right.. post counts don't go up for newsgroups.. there were actually a few folks that tried to use this to their advantage before it was brought to Jp's attention.

but the ap's still work.. so if some member wants to go off the deep end.. it's a great place to balance the points.

Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    but the ap's still work.. so if some member wants to go off the deep end.. it's a great place to balance the points.
    I've noticed that some members seem to think that AP's don't apply in the newsgroups, and that they can say what they want, leading to some fairly fast automatic bans!
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.