Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tweak-out music

Tweak-out music

Hey, I have this really wierd problem affecting my downloaded music

It seems like any music I've downloaded recently from KazAa (plz no bashing) tweaks out in the middle of the song, and its really annoying. Ill be listening for awhile, then it goes haywire, nothing sounding like the original song.

I dont believe its my sound card or its drivers; drivers are updated and older songs still work fine. I tested it on Winamp3 and Windows Media Player, with same results. I have all patches, no spyware (if that even matters), etc etc. Windows XP Home, Sound Blaster Audigy Xgamer card

Any ideas?
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Have you put the file on a disk and put it on another computer to see if its doing the same thing.

Also, when downloadin off of kazzaa, I'll get songs where they just go bazurk. Is it happening on everyone or just some of them?
    =

No, ive tried different sources, at different quality rates.

Its applies to all the songs I download, not just one. Kinda wierd huh?
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

To check and make sure whether its your PC 's problem or not, then it migh be a god idea if you could burn the songs and see if the play in a CD player or another computer.

I can't really think of anything else at the moment. That sure is a strange problem.
    =

some folks (i assume record compies) intentionally **** up songs
    try downloading any new ones and you will have to sift through 4
    or 5 fake ones (or screwed up ones) at least thats what i was told
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=517

the Open Source model doesn\'t offer any great benefit in
    terms of reliability and security. -Bill Gates

Banned
    Id check the sound card from the bios.

Or open it in a wave editor. You should be able to tell if its your comp or the file by the lines (dont know what their called).

u might want to try a few more downloads. I know of some songs out there that are copy protected and once ripped they sound horrible at certain parts of the song.

Do the songs go haywire at a certain point everytime, or is it in different places during the song?

Pretty much about 20 seconds into song...then it restores to the original quality..then haywire again.

More than one song, more than one source

Hit it!

You could try getting Kaaza lite...why are you using Kaaza?

www.kaazalite.tk