Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antipoints and status???

Antipoints and status???

Hi all,
    I am very much confused about both the status and antipoints we get...
    From few previous mails I can only able to understand that if a newbie post atleast 75 mails, he/she becomes a junior member... but what about other statuses, i mean, senior member etc. when we get them?? whats the whole process??

over that about antipoints, I couldnt able to get this concept
    I neither got any negative nor positive antipoint...
    please explain...
    thank you,
    Riya
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

First I would like to say, welcome to the site... yes I'm still a Jr but I've been around a LONG time. Anyway, as a suggestion to someone that is new to the site I would recommend in the future doing a search on this type of question before you post it. There are some people here that get a bit irritated when the same questions get asked on a regular basis.

Also, most of your questions can likely be answered by reading the Site FAQ section. There is a link off of the main page to it, but I'll go ahead and give you the link:

http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq

So read the FAQ, learn it, love it, live it.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    March 2003 is a LONG time hahhahahaa
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

soulman - heh, actually I have been here since well before there was a forum site. I forgot the email and password to my old account which was registered the month the forums first rolled out...

Anyway, I followed AO since there was only a single static html page that JP used to make (maybe 1996-1997? ). Like I said I have been around the site for a long time

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Lv4: Kinda makes October 2001 seem like yesterday huh?

Sorry Soul, couldn't resist..... It's my nature....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Yes, I followed the site long before I signed up. I also seem to remember in 1996 etc it had a brother or sister called www.anticode.com which was a very code loaded pro hax0r site.

Funny www.anticode.com still brings me here.

Originally posted here by mark_boyle2002
    Yes, I followed the site long before I signed up. I also seem to remember in 1996 etc it had a brother or sister called www.anticode.com which was a very code loaded pro hax0r site.
    Same here, then I came back one day and everything had changed - in particular Ask Bub had gone!

Funny www.anticode.com still brings me here.
    I'm pretty sure that when JP sold the site to Jupiter Media, the deal included all the domain names, including anticode.com. Unless JM have some ideas for the domain, it's easier to just point it here (especially since some of the material is in the AO file archives anyway I think).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

heh, Ask Bub now THAT'S something I haven't heard of in a while. Did you know that the image they used for Bub was a stock photo? I have seen "Bub" on a few other sites in my surfing days. I just chuckle every time I see him.

I guess a lot of us have been around longer than we seem to realize. I heard about this site back in 1998 and have been around and then joined later. How things have changed at AO.

I wish some things were like how it used to be back then but that's just wishful thinking I guess.

Guidance..
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

thanks Lv4... actually there were so many archieve mails that it was very difficult for me to search out, still i searched in few n got very few info...
    thanks again!!
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!