Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Antipoints and status???

Hehe, I was around here in me newbie days, when it was only Anticode, no forum or any thing...I remember coming back here, after not having been here a year and suddenly ther was a forum in my face, hehe, oh well, it's better now than it was then.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Kwiep
    When the webiste turned into forums (july 2001) I decided to not sign up because I "disliked" forums and portals. A few later I decided to sign up anyway, but I started posting alot later. Now it turns out that's already 2 years ago. UFKC

edit: so UFKC was supposed to show as ****, but because of my reduced motorical skills on azerty keyboards and the influence of belgian beer... ... ...
    Double Dutch

AP's suck, they still suck and will always suck.

Do not worry.

Drink Duvel.

I have never been able to get hold of Duvel............surely it cannot compare to Leffe Dix (10)?

Trappiste? and the rest?

I need to field test I think

Cheers

What about: Gulden Draak

It's even better then Duvel if you'd ask me (ow and the people at beeradvocate.com with 0.01 difference )
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Heheh, what a nostalgy thread this became. I've been around since my joining at October 2001. You might want to see The Wayback Machine's copies of AntiOnline here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.antionline.com
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Hi,

the_JinX...........................my Dutch is useless...would "draak" be similar to "drek" in Africaans?

Gulden=golden, that bit I can get

Field trials are obviously required.................where I have just moved to looks out across the North Sea................we have the technology.............(ferries).................extensive field testing is de riguer?

Good luck

Johnno

Banned
    Once it's not that very popular cheap muck they seel over here called Dutch Gold I'm sure its nice but a good old stout like Guinness is enough for this man.

Kwiep
    draak means dragon

I got a nice glass of it, but I can't say wich one's better because it's been a long while since I had it... I stick with Duvel I think because it has a more emotional past in Neel-land

Duvel is more unique to... Gulden Draak can be compared to beers like Chimay
    Double Dutch

Thanks...

So it is similar to "drakken" in the old Norse language?...thanks folks....this is a very good site because members seem to have lateral thinking?

Good Luck