Thread: Guest viewing profile

Elite Hacker

Guest viewing profile

I know that when I try and view a profile when not logged on it asks me to log on, but when viewing who was online I noticed that it said a guest was viewing a profile. Why did it say that.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    More than likely it means they are idling. When a user idles you will see one of a few things. I believe "Editing Signature .." is one and another is "Viewing profile .."
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Elite Hacker
    Why don't they just say "User is inactive"? I guess that would be too easy.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think JP did it so that it looks like people are doing things..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

For some reason, I think Jup Media has a PHP script that just adds random "Guests" to the list and shows them doing something..
    [pong][shadow]Why won\'t anyone give me greenies???[/shadow] [/pong]

on a different note.. " :-\ " I see you purposely chose that handle to bypass the antipoint system.. taking advantage of it to prove a point, perhaps ? <evil grin>

Originally posted here by :-\

LOL.. someone doesn't know about the old bug.. look at my handle.. try assigning something the normal way....

Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    on a different note.. " :-\ " I see you purposely chose that handle to bypass the antipoint system.. taking advantage of it to prove a point, perhaps ? <evil grin>

Point being my good man?

hehehe.. you are a funny one.. funny/humorous and funny/sly..

point being.. oh I don't know.. i forget.. oh.. that maybe either the bug gets fixed or
    you get your account taken away..

btw, you DO have mention in a thread in the addicts forum.. so you can consider yourself "famous" in this regard.. if JP was here.. you know that this account would of been taken out immediately after it was noticed that it defeated the system.

still, I think your days are numbered under this nick, so I'll say goodbye now.

bye..

Oh yea.. I know I'm famous.. I know there's a thread about illegal names started by Tedob or some other moderator.. forgot which one.. in the Addicts forum..

And this account doesn't really matter.. just something to blow off... and I know all of the people there and you yourself know that I can easily be banned using the HTTP way of assigning APs to people...

As for JP, he's still here, lurking the forums, I see him post every once in a while.. and I don't really care... look at the bugs that are posted... you really think Jup will do anything?

/me starts to count his days.. "1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 days left, take one down, pass it around, and 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 days left..."