Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Antipoints and status???

I neeeed beer....
    Cider is good too, I like Cider, none of the really cheap crap, Strongbows is nice.
    Never had Guniness acctualy, its a shame, gota try Murphies too, tho the bartenders then to get pissy about it, coz if you tap it wrong you ruin the pint.....really weird.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    Waiting for a pint of Guinness in a busy bar requires a lot of patience.

riya_here,

Thank U for UR post. Been here off and on and never got around to finding out what the point system was all about. Through your sacrifice (your post), I was able to follow the link by Lv??? and get some insight on what the AntiOnline point system was about. Although you got negged by some, I gained in knowledge. 4 the record, I'm giving you a positive point (don't know how though, hahaha, as there's too many other interesting things to learn at this site)...Peace

thanks a lot!!
    thanks for ur sympathy..

Riya
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

Guiness tastes okay, but it doesn't half play hell with my stomach in the morning (as does Stella).

I'm a lager man; give me Carling with a top any day, failing that it's Fosters, then Strongbow then Carlsberg.

Guiness is one of the most awkard drinks to get right if you're a bar tender though, you have to pull 3/4 of a pint, then let it settle, then top it up. It's far too easy to much too much head on it, and even more difficult to add a Shamrock.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Kwiep
    Stella is more marketting then beer (as are many beers imo). Altough it tastes good if yer thirsty it's the kind of beer that gives you headaches. Altough it's weird there are beers I can have much more off (even with a higher alcohol share) without feeling bad the next morning.

"more" is relative though as there's little instances in wich you wouldn't like to have "more"
    Double Dutch

Banned
    Originally posted here by pwaring

Guiness is one of the most awkard drinks to get right if you're a bar tender though, you have to pull 3/4 of a pint, then let it settle, then top it up. It's far too easy to much too much head on it, and even more difficult to add a Shamrock.
    Well Irish barmen are usually pretty good at pouring good Guinness, wouldnt look too good if an Irish barman could'nt pull a good pint of the black stuff now would it. Plus so many people drink Guinness here that they have to be good.

AO Part Timer
    There is no reason to disagree about beer here.

Just stick to this, and we will all be fine.

See attachment
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Banned
    Man, thats the kind of beer glass I need.

Originally posted here by Ennis

Well Irish barmen are usually pretty good at pouring good Guinness, wouldnt look too good if an Irish barman could'nt pull a good pint of the black stuff now would it. Plus so many people drink Guinness here that they have to be good.
    Well, I suppose it's a case of practice makes perfect - we rarely got people drinking Guiness in the pub where I work(ed), so you never really got used to pulling that perfect pint. On the other hand, it was easy to get Twaites' Smooth right, because lots of people drank that (and Carling, but it doesn't take much to pull a pint of that really).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.