Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Antipoints and status???

Banned
    me and neel came at the same time to the site ... i registered Aug 2001 too ..actually this site changed my life ...back in 2001 i bought my computer and started to hack ...and the path lead me to "black hat hacking" then i foudn this site shortly after and it changed my path to the Secuirty World ...im glad AO is here in any form as long as the members stay cool as they are right now ...

hey look what i found browsing the site ZeroOne posted

Negative

hehehehe isnt this cute ..when he still was a senior

Originally posted here by souleman
    March 2003 is a LONG time hahhahahaa
    Speaking of a long time. Tommorrow Marks my first year on Anti Online.

It seems like every other thread turns into one big beer discussion..... Anybody else notice that? (not complaining)

Banned
    Nihil > Ordering Duvel in the UK

According to Moortgat (Duvel's brewer), 87% of all Duvel is sold in the Netherlands, the US and the UK, so you should be able to find it over there...

Duvel and Leffe are both luxury beers, but Trappist is a category of its own. Only 7 breweries in the world are allowed to call their beer Trappist: 6 Belgian ones (Chimay, Orval, Rochefort, Westvleteren, Westmalle and St. Benedictus), and one Dutch one (Koningshoeven).

Sorry, Keezel

BIOS Bomber
    Heh, maybe thats why I never drink much beer. It all tastes so damned cheap. Maybe I should try one of those "Luxury beers".

Sorry it seems like an Oxymoron too me.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Banned
    Good damn it, stout stout stout guinness guinness guiness

Kwiep
    here is another very suitable place to copy and paste something from that insult-people-in-every-language-website from that other irish guy, so I could throw arround with some gealic stuff... in other words, I forgot the adress

I got another one though in english... it was something like the irish are the only people who would step over 10 naked women to reach the stout
    Double Dutch

Banned
    Don't know about that now, maybe like five women if it was a well pulled pint of Guiness.

C'mon Ennis................if you have to "step over them" the stout would be of more use to a man?.......I agree with "well pulled".

My wife, who happens to come from the County Clare, stocked my beer fridge up with "Nigerian Lager" today (that's Guiness to those who are not into "stoutspeak") This is a problem, given that Negative has given me a brilliant link to obtain Duvel.

(BTW.....the trappiste I referred to was from the chimay brewery)

I guess I am going to have to go out and buy another beer fridge?

Good luck

Johnno

Banned
    Your wife is a genius.