Antipoints and status??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Antipoints and status???

Originally posted here by Ennis
    Man, thats the kind of beer glass I need.
    I thought I sent you a set of those. Did ya break em already Ennis?

Lets talk about something a little stronger here. lol Who likes Jagermeister?

PS: What ya think of this?

Taken from www.jager.com

21ST BIRTHDAY SHOT
    submitted by dj_jaeger

Description
    This is a shot that all should be forced to take on your 21st birthday. I do not recomend to many of these if you want to remember the birthday. Also not for light weights.

- 1.5oz Jagermeister
    - 1.0 oz Goldschlager
    - 1.0 oz Rumplemintz
    - 0.5 oz Bacardi 151

Chill the Jager, Goldschlager, and Rumplemintz in a shaker and strain into small rocks glass. Then top off the shot with the 1/2 oz of 151. Make the birthday boy/girl chug it and enjoy their reaction.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    mmmmmm jagermeister
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Souleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ! ! Sup man. Tried calling you the night you left me a message. Sorry I didn't get back with ya quicker. How you been?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

heh, this thread turned in to a little more than what it was originally intended to be huh?

Anyway, Rougespy... that drink is known as a Liquid Cocaine around here, one of my "friends" made me have that way WAY back on my 21st birthday... urgh.

I'm not a fan of Jagermeister at all. It probably has to do with the fact that I don't like black licorice much and I definately don't like the taste of NyQuil.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Token drunken Irish guy
    jagermeister is a personal fave of a friend of mine but I prefer whiskey more to be honest. It is quite spirit of choice unless you have abshinte lying around.

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    I quit drinking like a year ago, but when I did, I liked Hennessey, Vodka, Jager, Beer, and Jim Beam. I'm turning 21 in a month, I already quit drinking...Heh.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Token drunken Irish guy
    So can I have your stomach when my rots at the age of 25.

Originally posted here by Ennis
    So can I have your stomach when my rots at the age of 25.

Sure, we Irish gotta stick together. I'm German and Scottish too.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Token drunken Irish guy
    You're part Irish? Did you know the Celts started Halloween, it began in Ireland and I know you likes Halloween.

Read that in my local paper and I was like, gore would be interested in that.

Heh, read my profile man, I got alot about Halloween. And Im more than part Irih, my dad is 100% Irish and my Mom is part Irish, German, and Scottish.
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux